To become a member, please print and complete the application
form (PDF) (NEW - updated form with 2013 Bayviews fee) and return it to us with your membership fee.
The Dorothy Helfeld Scholarship
ACL invites students of children's librarianship and/or children's literature to apply for one of three annual membership scholarships. The three annual scholarships cover the cost of a year's membership in ACL, the 11 issues of BayViews and attendance at the annual Institute.
More Information and Applications now available.
For membership inquiries, contact Kimberly Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receiving BayViews eleven times a year,
electronic (included free) or paper (additional print cost - NEW in 2013).
- Annual Distinguished Books list
- Special subject bibliographies
- Voting on organizational issues
- Opportunity to write book reviews
- Reading and voting on Distinguished Books
- Holding an office
- Discounts on annual Institute attendance fees
- Annual Performers' Showcase
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Membership in ACL's Yahoo! Group (ACLNC)
- Bayview's electronic archives access - available on ACL's Yahoo! Group (ACLNC) groups.yahoo.com/group/ACLNC
- ACL's discussion and collaborative wiki access - bayareachlibs.pbwiki.com