To become a member, please print and complete the application
form (PDF) (with print Bayviews fee) and return it to us with your membership fee.
The Dorothy Helfeld Scholarship
ACL invites students of children's librarianship and/or children's literature to apply for one of three annual membership scholarships. The three annual scholarships cover the cost of a year's membership in ACL, the 11 issues of BayViews and attendance at the annual Institute.
More Information and Applications now available.
For membership inquiries, contact Kimberly Lauer at email@example.com
- Receiving BayViews eleven times a year,
electronic (included free) or paper (additional print cost - NEW in 2013).
- Annual Distinguished Books list
- Special subject bibliographies
- Voting on organizational issues
- Opportunity to write book reviews
- Reading and voting on Distinguished Books
- Holding an office
- Discounts on annual Institute attendance fees
- Annual Performers' Showcase
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Membership in ACL's Yahoo! Group (ACLNC)
- Bayview's electronic archives access - available on ACL's Yahoo! Group (ACLNC) groups.yahoo.com/group/ACLNC
- ACL's discussion and collaborative wiki access - bayareachlibs.pbwiki.com